By law, osteopaths must be registered with the General Osteopathic Council. We are happy to assure you that all our osteopaths are Statutorily Registered Osteopaths.
Registration means that
- We are regulated health professionals
- We are trained and qualified
- We are required to keep our knowledge and skills up to date
- We are required to have professional indemnity insurance
- We welcome your feedback on the care we provide
Our practitioners are fully trained, qualified and insured in their own disciplines and provide an holistic approach to your health needs.
TRUSSELL TRUST SUPPORT
We are proud to say that our chosen charity to support for 2018 is the local foodbank charity, The Trussell Trust. Nearby Salisbury houses the main offices of The Trussell Trust, which is working hard to ensure that the poorest in our society have enough to eat. We have a collecting box in Reception if you would like to donate either money or tinned/packaged food.
The Warminster Trussell Trust Foodbank is at Dewey House, North Row, Warminster BA12 9AD.
What We've Achieved
- We've treated over 6,000 local people
- We encourage and motivate patients with chronic conditions to manage their issues more effectively and reduce their dependence on medication
- We educate the local community
- We support local charities and businesses
- We've grown from one osteopath to a team of five osteopaths, three complementary therapists, four receptionists and one practice manager
- We provide employment for local people
- We support the work of local GPs and other health professionals
Warminster Osteopathic Clinic was established in 1989 by Jonathan Penny, and has been successfully delivering natural, hands-on healthcare to the local community for 28 years.
We started at 66 East Street, at what was previously the record shop Drastic Plastic. When we took on our first associate osteopath, we moved to 70 East Street. After a few years, and with the addition of more osteopaths and complementary health practitioners, we moved to our current location, 4 Station Road.